Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Infinite




I will live,
Till I die,
For in this moment,
I am infinite,
I will travel,
The world I will see,
And every minute of it,
I will just be,
I will fight the shadows,
And find the light,
For in this moment
I am infinite,
I will love,
I will lose,
I will be my master,
I will choose,
I will see,
I will be blind,
But won’t let the world,
Hold me or bind
I will see the wrong,
I will see the right,
For in this moment,
I am infinite,
I won’t play games,
I won’t be a wallflower,
For the smell lacks in there,
And it has no power,
After the dark tunnel,
I will be the light,
For in this moment I am infinite,
Do you see those birds?
I will fly with them,
I am waiting for wings,
Waiting for them to stem,
The world can have its way,
I really don’t care,
For I will be in the skies,
Taking in the air,
There she flies,
They will point and say,
I will be with the sun,
Glaring at its every ray,
I am smiling,
As I write,
For in this moment,
I feel infinite,
It’s all so deep,
It’s all so swallow,
Mulling over it,
I don’t want to wallow,
I will live in public,
I will die out of sight,
For all my life,

I will be infinite.

1 comment: